Working with Newman Gauge, a leading interior design company, we were asked to help with this shop fitting refurbishment. Newman Gauge had come up with a design brief which incorporated a show stopping illuminated sign, along with various pieces of wall art.
Originally, Newman Gauge had thought that the wall art would have to be digitally printed. This would cause difficulties due to the wall substrates and finishes required (they wanted distressed and Banksy style) but here at HNS Signs, we are able to offer more variety than most sign companies and so produced the wall art using a number of techniques including traditional signwriting, and stencilled spray painting.
This project involved:
- 3 lots of hand painted/traditional signwriting which had to look ‘distressed.’ One of these was onto a wooden panelled door and two onto breeze block walls
- 1 off 4.5m x 1m neon illuminated sign with 240 LED lightbulbs
- 1 off spray painted stencilled Penny Black stamp onto a reclaimed timber wall
- 5 sets of frosted window vinyls
- Built up illuminated letters
“I would certainly recommend HNS Signs. The company has a ‘can do’ attitude and works with the design team to ensure that a great looking cost effective solution is achieved.”
Sam Stokoe, Director
Newman Gauge Design Associates