Why you need Healthcare signage
We specialise in signs for the health care industry. Having started up to service the NHS, we have a wealth of experience to suit all healthcare sectors which ensures that all healthcare signs are compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) 1995. We also conduct way-finding exercises over expansive sites so that visitors can navigate effectively. Our designers also ensure that all healthcare signage complies with NHS and other services guidelines.
Hospital signs often include room identification signs, bay numbers, ward signs and department signs as well as signs to show where important medical equipment is stored.
HNS Signs has a proven track record for delivering high quality healthcare signs for the NHS throughout the UK.
We handle every aspect from the initial site survey where we offer free advice, to design, fabrication and installation. We understand the need for hospital signs to be clear, concise and easy to follow and understand. Furthermore, all of our hospital signs comply with the DDA requirements and we even provide signs for Dementia Departments in line with current research and development.
Why we can help you with your health care signs
- Proven reputation for delivering high quality signage solutions for the NHS
- Fully compliant with the NHS Identikit branding
- We provide signs for Dementia Departments inline with current research and development
- All of our healthcare signs comply with DDA guidelines*
- Work with Estates Departments, Capital Projects, Architects and Builders to provide the best solution for your budget
*Unless requested otherwise
We’re here to help.
If you have any questions or would like a free no-obligation quote, please contact us. Our team of professionals look forward to hearing from you.